Friday, October 23, 2009

Foxtel IQ is my friend

Yeah yeah, I know I should be advocating watching less television, but anyone who knows me, knows I'm a reality and design show junkie ...But that's why I love Foxtel IQ!
I can set up my tapings for the week (use the 'series link' so it automatically records the whole season) and whenever I have free time I can view to my heart's content.

I actually find this a great time management tool as I don't ever dictate events around a favourite show's time. I save time sifting through tapes or DVDs as it's all on a hard drive I can access with the click of a button and it's also a great space saver.

Now my only challenge is to stop recording anything that ends with "I'm sorry to tell you, you have been eliminated..."

No comments:

Post a Comment